Tuesday 10 March 2015

Back to work

I don't like to post pictures from my trips because first I don't want anyone to be jealous, there are better pictures out there and how boring to look at other people's vacation pictures and yet there is a but, I have  never seen coffee like this. I think this is a work of art.



Doesn't this look delicious - very one of us who ordered got a different design.  My heart broke when the tour guide said we had to leave and the waitress poured my cup into a paper cup to go.  I have no idea where this coffee shop is - I only know it is in Thailand

Here is a little aside - I just heard a loud bang in my house and I am home alone with a useless guard dog who only barks when the neighbor across the street comes home.  I have watched too many episodes of Criminal Minds.  I think I would be the one to  be chosen to be the first victim - can you see me in the middle of my paintings. I am just not going to go upstairs and I am going to ignore it - back to my blog.

I have been working on my other blog today art by the books, but I started this little piece



I think I have to lay off the coffee and give up Netflix






No comments:

Post a Comment