Friday, 25 September 2015

Day 25 Chanel and Friend

I think I am slowly going crazy. All the paintings are beginning to blur and I can't remember if I painted it or posted them already.  I even forgot to take my coffee with me on my early morning drive to the mountain.  Now that's weird.

Double the bottles double the reflection.
I really am enjoying the series but doing them daily doesn't really allow time to contemplate - I don't know how the daily painters do it.

Chanel and Friend
Actually they are both Chanel bottles don't tell

I have a problem that I thought I would warn and ask for advice at the same time.  Due to a very very long story we have had no air conditioning this summer and it was humid as usual.  I needed an old painting and found my paintings were stuck together.  When I pulled them apart the paint came off. 

The question is how do people store their paintings?  Any help would be appreciated.



4 comments:

  1. Very sweet!! I like this a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard wax paper between paintings....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put parchment paper between them. I've had no problem. I don't know if it's acid free or not. Also, great painting. Love the series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much I'm going to try both and see how they work. It has been a pain to repair all my paintings

    ReplyDelete