How do you know when a painting is finished? Here are my criteria:
- I am just tired of looking at it
- Every change makes a bigger mess
- My studio is a disaster, because I am tend not clean up in a middle of a series or when I am panicking
- My husband is sick of looking at little details that make no difference to him, so he says it is time to put the wire on the back just to, well, shut me up
- And finally I hit the deadline for a show
|Mully encouraging house cleaning|
Mully chews up everything I leave on the floor. That is a good sign it is time to put down the brushes and clean up
Here they are FINISHED.
|Dolce And Gabbana|
|eau de toilette|
Here they are hanging in the dining room.
Yeah finished although the sides need touch ups.
Post a Comment