Wednesday 10 September 2014

Day 10 Cujo

Got to be honest - I didn't like this dog.  I got the picture at the park beside the yacht club.   They allow the dogs to go swimming after 3.  Mully needed a rinse because she had just been rolling in something awful and the smelly water at the shore was still better than whatever she felt needed to cover every part of her hairy coat.
This little one was going after all the big dogs and the owner thought it was cute.  This is a pet peeve of mine - just because your dog is small and cute doesn't mean it can snarl, bark and nip at big dogs who are the sweetest things in the world and too polite to rip your little yappy thing to shreds.  Just saying.  I think you can see I am just a touch emotional about it.  Look at the painting and you judge.  Cujo?


I rest my case

No comments:

Post a Comment