Friday 19 September 2014

Day 20 Sitting on the Dock of the Bay

There are some moments that you wish you can just keep forever.  We had rented a cottage and our children flew in and we were a complete family living under one roof for five days. Five days is the perfect amount because we don't fight - any longer and who knows.  The kids left and it was just me, my husband, Mully and the ball.



Here is a hint for any artist's studio.  Take one husband, train him for over  30 years and he might make you a brush stand just like this one.  I couldn't believe how many brushes I had until I had a place to put them.  I think he did a great job - many thanks.  Maybe I'll even start cleaning my brushes - nah.


Please join me in my new blog ArtbytheBooks.blogspot.com where we will work through how to books and improve our art skills

T

2 comments: