Friday 13 November 2015

Pray for Paris

When you have kids you worry.  You worry about childhood diseases, bullies, will they ever learn to read. You worry if they will finish school, will they get a job.

When you have kids you worry. A lot.

I just never conceived of mad men storming a theatre and hunting  them. My kids are safe but a 100 families will get the news that they don't have to worry about their children anymore, instead they will have to bury them.

My daughter asked me why people hate so much and I couldn't even fake a comforting answer.  I just don't understand.

Remember Paris 5minutesfromcool.blogspot.ca
I Remember

So it is late and I am in my studio where all the my  familiar belongings comfort me and the only things I have to think about are values and colours and  composition.
I worked on this painting that I had put aside.  It is for veterans  but it doesn't really matter does it?

There is just to much to remember.

Je me souviens - I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment