Sunday 10 January 2016

Day 10 - Do

Did you recognize yesterday's painting as Arnold?  I have never actually watched the Terminator series but I did like him in Twins, and True Lies.  Today's victim is unique and I don't think that you will have any trouble figuring out who it is.  The boss knew who it was at once.

Yoda

This is Grand Jedi Master Yoda and his quote "Do.. or do not, There is no try"  well is really one of the few movie quotes that we could actually learn from.  How many times do we say well I tried?  How many times do we really put our whole being into things? 

Yoda - so smart, so small.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have truly captured the "lights" and "darks" in this painting! Your use of shadows is inspiring esp in the lower half of the face! I am enjoying your new series and happy to see you posting again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. It is fun to paint faces we know so well

      Delete