Sunday 27 September 2015

Day 27 Chanel and her Closeup

I, like Benjamin Franklin, "wake up every morning and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page.  If my name is not on it I get up". The difference between us, is I read the obits online.  Benjamin would do the same nowadays.  

The second thing  I do is I read an email that I automatically send to myself each day.  I am quite happy to share this quote with you because every time I read it I feel better.  

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it's a quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I'll try again tomorrow."


Yesterday's painting was a stinker.  I know it, my husband knows it and even Mully the golden wanted to lift her leg.  I read the quote and said to myself "I'll try again today.  Today was better. 


Chanel and her Closeup
No matter how bad a painting was, is or will be, I still get to paint, which makes it a very good day.

2 comments:

  1. You have the winning attitude! EVERYONE paints stinkers, wipers, etc. We cannot get to the gems without them. Keep painting and keep enjoying! You are doing a great job! BTW, did you purposely use the word "stinker" because of the perfume bottle series? Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for the comment. No I didn't purposely use the work stinker. Now that you pointed it out I think it is really funny.

    ReplyDelete