This is a picture of my living room - nothing matches but each item has a story.
- The easel was bought at a garage sale and was mine until I finally admitted I needed an easel that wasn't held together by wire
- The cheap wooden fish was bought in Croatia after a meal of truffles (the one and only time I had truffles and it was great)
- The painting of flowers is mine
- The David was bought online and shipped to Boston so I could save on shipping. We still laugh at the huge box it came in and how we had to clean the hotel room of the peanut packing material.
- etc. etc. etc. This is a room that took a lifetime to accumulate I can tell you about each item because I remember where we were when we bought them.
Some of the things were sold to us by the artists themselves. The glass blower showed us how he made our piece. The candle stick welder talked to us for abut 2 hours and so did the wood turner. Each of the artists shared their joy and loved talking about their craft. No decorator just happy memories.
The dog hair is Mully's.
I love the way you re-purposed the old easel and I enjoyed all the stories behind the artwork.ReplyDelete