Monday 5 October 2015

One of these things is not like the others

The annual Stewart Hall submissions is coming up in twelve days.  Am I panicking YES.  I am entering 3 paintings.  Are they ready NO.  Remember to breath.  At least I know what I am going to paint and I have started.  They are at the ugly stage now.  Its the time where you know what they are but can't ever imagine they would look good.


Okay not a bad start - I can finish this in 12 days if I don't shower, eat or play candy crush. But I couldn't stop staring at the middle one.  It just looked off.  I realized that it was at a  different angle.   If it was by itself it wouldn't have mattered but if it bothered me and if bothers me it may  it may bother the judges.  and it really bothered me. I tried to ignore it, had a break, played candy crush and thought of how much work I had already put  into it. Like a bandage you have just have to do it quick. 


I spent a lot of time on the set up to get the stupid bottle at eye level. Isn't that professional looking? Obviously we are not putting out any garbage because any who touches that set up to get a garbage bag  dies and I am not joking. 

.  


I think that's better and I wonder if anyone else would have noticed probably not, but I would have.


No comments:

Post a Comment