Saturday 23 January 2016

Day 23 I'm Packing

There are some actors that you admire but you wouldn't necessarily want to meet.  Marlon Brando for example.  (while he was alive of course).  I just can't imagine him in my house.  Sandra Bullock I think would just come in the kitchen and start helping.  If I am wrong I don't want to know about it.  I still feeling horrible about Bill Cosby.  The critic (my new name for my husband)  didn't recognize this portrait because she is supposed to be a brunette, but she dyed her hair for the Blind Side.  There is a scene when she confronts some tough dudes and warns them not to bother her son because She is Packing".
Here is the whole routine:

Leigh Anne Touhy: You threaten my son, you threaten me. You so much as cross into downtown, you will be sorry. I'm in a prayer group with the D.A., I'm a member of the N.R.A. and I'm always packing.
Alton: Whatchu packin? .22? A little Saturday night special?
Leigh Anne Touhy: Yep. And it shoots just fine every other day of the week too.

Tough lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment