Monday 25 January 2016

Day 25 -Your saying it wrong, it's MinneSOta Not minnesoTA

Mona Lisa may be smiling but she is not showing teeth. Teeth, the bain of every portrait artist.
Wow I never called myself a portrait artist before and I still  haven't out loud.  I remember the first time I called myself an artist you can read about it Here. Calling myself an artist and the police.


It's MinneSOta

Hermione in the first Harry Potter movie, is the girl we don't envy.  She is awkward and alone and tries so hard.  I would not want to be that age again.  Yeah I'm sticking to my present age.  Though it would be great to get rid of some wrinkles

3 comments:

  1. I knew who it was immediately.
    Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for telling me. I am so happy to hear that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn spell checker - I never noticed thanks for pointing it out

    ReplyDelete