Saturday 30 January 2016

Day 30 Save the best for Last

The last day.  Part of me is happy to see this project over since I don't feel comfortable working from other people's photographs but on the other hand I don't see dead people  and even if they were alive they wouldn't pose for me anyway.  I did get into a groove and did an extra one just to show the progression.
Day 4
Spock Day 30

But just like the middle of the Oreo or the cherry on top I saved the best for last.  This is my all time favourite actor.  I say this without prejudice.  Just because she is our daughter has nothing to do with it.  The painting doesn't flatter her.  I like the sketch but she is much prettier - check her out at Elana Dunkelman

The critic and I are blessed to have 2 wonderful children, well now adults.There is nothing better than that.  
Nothing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment