Sunday 7 February 2016

Its Show time

I'm in a show in the Dollard Centre for the Arts, in  Dollard des Ormeaux, with the following artists;
Deena Dlusy-apel
Dorothy Grostern
Rita Briansky
Shirley Katz
Stephen Cooper.

Except for Stephen Cooper, I have taken courses from each of the artists.  I don't know who Stephen Cooper is but if he wants to teach me, I would be game.  I can't believe that I will be showing in the same room as Rita Briansky.  She is a wonderful artist, great teacher and has a wicked sense of humour.  I admire  her very much. Here are the paintings I will be showing.  It was very hard to take a picture with the light fixture in the way.



Here is just one of them up close.  

I have to deliver them tomorrow and if it was up to me I would just keep painting until the last minute but the critic says put the brush down.  I always listen to the critic, well most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment