Wednesday 13 January 2016

Day 13 - Jason

I have never seen any of the Friday the 13th movies.  I don't do well with horror movies.  I don't like gore and I end up closing my eyes.  I then bug my husband making him tell me what happened.  I tend to scream and grab my husband if something scary is on the screen. It is better for everyone if I stick to light romantic comedies.

This painting was supposed to be Jack Nicholson but the more I painted it, the more it looked like Jason. I was rushing because they are turning our power off soon.  No, I have paid the bill, but we got a phone call that they will be doing maintenance and have to turn it off temporarily.  They didn't ask me and I don't think turning off the heat in winter is a good idea.  I do have a big dog who quite nicely serves as a heating pad, so it is not all bad.

So I was getting stressed painting and then I realized if the painting wants to be Jason so be it. Coincidently it is the 13th so it seems appropriate. Does Jason even speak? I guess no quotes.

Jason
Could Jack Nicholson really be Jason?  Could be.  Now excuse me I have to run around the house unplugging everything and try to find some candles.

2 comments:

  1. At first I saw that it might be a "Jason dog" - I detect a muzzle forming at the bottom in the shadows. I LOVE scary movies, except the gory ones. I get the electricity thing, it happens where we live, without notice - often. Rural electric. Paint on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did rush it, after posting I also noticed it looked too much like a muzzle. We did get notice and in the end they didn't cut the power. The good thing is it forced us to check all our flashlights. Each one of the was dead.

      Delete