Friday 2 January 2015

Day 2 - what if I drew with a marker first on gold

I think I am going to call this series "what if"

I gessoed an old painting,then drew the flower with a marker and finally painted - all from an unusual angle.  I am really enjoying the gold background, It doesn't really shine in the photo as it does in real life.

What I really busy is preparing for a show in April.  I had hoped to be finished all the paintings in December and I was except for a big one but some of the paintings are gone.  2 stolen by my children, 3 sold and 3 accidentally torn.  A story for another time.


What's Up
This is Bogey doing a head tilt.  I know it is simply a behaviour but I just love when  dog tilts his head looking as if he asking a question - it melts my heart.  Mully has never tilted her head. Alas

1 comment: